Hi Hannah,

It is clear from this post that you have reflected a lot on your PLN. I am so happy to see that your thinking has changed and you want to improve your PLN moving forward, as I feel this should be the main takeaway of the course. We had very similar thoughts at the beginning of the course, as I too did not know much about having a PLN or everything that is involved in it. I never really thought of social media as having professional value but it is clear that there are a lot of benefits to networking through multiple platforms! Your plan for the future sounds great and I will definitely be following you on all your chosen platforms 😉 I love that at the end of your post you recognize both the positives and negatives to having a PLN. It is important to understand the responsibility that comes with having a PLN which you clearly do. I look forward to seeing your PLN grow and want you to know that you already have one supporter in your community! Great work this term!

Hi Emily,

What you said about needing a community is extremely true. Having like-minded people that you can count on to inspire you and challenge you will help you become the best version of yourself that you can be. I love to see how your thinking changed and you now recognize the value of having a strong PLN. I went through the same process as you, not seeing the benefits connecting with a digital community can have. I am so happy to read that you are proud of the work you created in this course and plan to continue your blog after. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your thoughts and look forward to seeing all you accomplish in the future. Count me as part of your online community 🙂